• The Holy Bible to be the inspired word of God.
• In the oneness of God – that there are three manifestations of the one God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
• The name by which God is known is Lord Jesus.
• In the virgin birth, death, burial, and bodily resurrection of Jesus.
• In baptism by immersion in water in Jesus’ name according to Acts 2:38.
• In speaking of unknown tongues with in-filling of the Holy Ghost according to Acts 2:4.
• In living a holy, consecrated, and sanctified life.
• In the translation of the saints at the second return of Christ. (I Thessalonians 4:13-17)